- Wills, Trusts and Estates Law
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- New Jersey, 2016
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, Master of Laws in Taxation, Expected Completion December 2025
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D. cum laude, 2016
- University of Florida, B.A., Elementary Education, cum laude,2009
- Temple Political & Civil Rights Law Review, 2015-2016
- Philadelphia Diversity Law Group Fellow, 2014
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania
- Hispanic Bar Association of Pennsylvania Legal Education Fund
- Upper Main Line YMCA, Yoga Teacher
Tiffany joined the Wills, Trusts and Estates Department in 2023.
Tiffany comes to the firm with experience in many areas of estate and trust planning, estate administration as well as gift and generation skipping transfer tax planning. She advises clients on tax issues including tax liability and overall wealth preservation strategy.
Tiffany earned her Juris Doctor in 2016, cum laude, from Temple University Beasley School of Law, and anticipates receiving a Master of Laws in Taxation from Temple University in 2025. She has a B.A. in Elementary Education from the University of Florida.