- Commercial and Civil Litigation Law
- Real Estate Law
- Widener University Delaware Law School, J.D., 2019
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor of Science, 2011
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Irish American Business Chamber & Network
Nolan M. Finnerty joined the firm as an associate in 2022. His practice focuses on commercial and real estate litigation, business disputes and municipal litigation. Nolan’s background includes a wide-array of matters on behalf of corporations, executives, elected officials, municipal authorities, pension funds and local governments. He has helped clients navigate issues ranging from complex civil litigation to white-collar matters.
Prior to joining Timoney Knox, Nolan was an associate at a Wilmington, DE based plaintiff’s law firm focusing on complex financial litigation. While attending law school, he worked at a Philadelphia-based boutique litigation law firm and was on the Advisory Board to the Dean while at West Chester. Prior to law school, Nolan worked as a paralegal at an Am Law 100 law firm in Philadelphia.
Nolan enjoys being outdoors and spending time with his family and friends. Nolan is an avid Philadelphia sports fan.