- Business, Corporate and Tax Law
- Wills, Trusts and Estates Law
- New Jersey, 2022
- Pennsylvania, 2023
- Villanova University, Charles Widger School of Law, LLM Taxation, expected March 2024
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., May 2022
- Temple University, B.B.A., Accounting, cum laude, May 2014
- Temple University Rosenthal Scholar
- Fox School of Business Law Scholar
- Montgomery County Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
Joshua joined the firm in 2023 as an Associate Attorney in the Business, Corporate and Tax Law Department. His career encapsulates a wide array of legal areas related to tax law, including Trust and Estate practice, Business and Individual tax compliance, and Litigation.
Joshua began his legal career at a boutique tax, trusts and estates firm, where he gained experience working on Tax Law issues pertaining to businesses, individuals, and estates as well Trust and Estate planning, administration, and litigation. Prior to practicing as an attorney, Joshua spent five years as CPA at Grant Thornton, LLP rising to the level of Tax Senior Associate serving Partnership and Corporate clients.
Joshua attended Temple University Fox School of Business for his undergraduate education where he was accepted as both a Rosenthal Scholar and a Law Scholar and earning honors from both the university and the business school. He graduated cum laude and majored in Accounting while minoring in Management Information Systems and Legal Studies.
Later, Joshua graduated from Temple University again after earning his law degree at the Beasley School of Law. During law school, Joshua served as a member of the finance committee of the Student Bar Association, President of the Tax and Bankruptcy Society, and Co-President of the Jewish Law Students Association. Joshua also completed the Integrated Trial Advocacy Program, a centerpiece of Temple Law’s top ranking in Trial Advocacy among all law schools in the U.S.