- Wills, Trusts and Estates Law
- Pennsylvania, 2016
- New Jersey, 2016
- Temple University Beasley School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2016
- University of South Carolina, B.A., Political Science, summa cum laude, 2013
- Beasley Scholar, Temple University School of Law
- Catherine Donahue Memorial Award for academic excellences in trust sand estates, Temple University School of Law
- Reuben E. Cohen Memorial Award for academic excellence, Temple University School of Law
- Smith and Leibel Family Law Award for best family law paper, Temple University School of Law
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Pro Bono Attorney for vulnerable members of Philadelphia community in guardianship proceedings, estate administration and estate planning , 2016 to Present
- Team Leader for the annual Philly Spin-In benefitting the CHOP cardiac center, 2022 to Present
- Court-appointed Special Advocates, 2019 – 2021
Lizzy Ferraro is a member of the Wills, Trusts and Estates Department. Lizzy works collaboratively with clients and their advisors to create estate plans that meet each client’s specific needs with an eye for tax efficiency. Lizzy has a wide variety of experience guiding clients in the creation and administration of various trusts, including charitable trusts, life insurance trusts, and dynasty trusts. In addition to estate planning, she also has experience advising fiduciaries and beneficiaries in estate administration matters, including the complexities of administering federally taxable estates.
Lizzy joined Timoney Knox after working in large Philadelphia firms and brings with her a breadth of knowledge to serve a wide client base with varying assets. She received her law degree from Temple University Beasley School of Law, where she graduated cum laude and was a Note/Comment Editor of the Temple Law Review. She received her bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of South Carolina, where she graduated summa cum laude.