- Business, Corporate and Tax Law
- Wills, Trusts and Estates Law
- Zoning and Municipal Law Areas of Practice
- Temple University, J.D. 1967
- Villanova University, B.A., History and English,1964
- LaSalle College High School, 1960
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Montgomery Bar Association
- Ambler Main Street, Executive Committee
- Act II Playhouse, Board Member
Berne Siergiej has practiced law for over 50 years and is Of Counsel with Timoney Knox. He focuses his practice in the areas of Wills, Trusts, Estate Administration, Taxes and Real Estate.
Berne has been involved with several civic organizations including the Ambler Jaycees, Buxmont Softball program, the Rotary Club, and the Chamber of Commerce. In his community at Willowmere, Berne has served on the Boards of Directors for over 25 years and was elected by his community to serve as President of the community for 11 years. For over 10 years, he has served on the Executive Committee of Ambler Main Street – an organization that has been awarded as the Best Downtown/Main Street by Montgomery Happenings Media.
Berne also serves as President of ACT II Playhouse in Ambler, PA – a “world class theater in an intimate environment”. He has been active with the Board of the Playhouse for the last 10 years, having served in an officer capacity through the years as Secretary, Treasurer, Vice President and currently as its President.
Berne served as Executive Director of the Montgomery County Bar Association, Desmond J. McTighe Inn of Court for 5 consecutive years and was recently honored by the Montgomery County Bar Association for over 50 years of membership.