We work with startups and entrepreneurs to organize and incorporate LLCs, corporations, and partnerships, and prepare the necessary governing documents to provide for management of the business, such as operating agreements and shareholders agreements. Our attorneys counsel both new and established businesses with structuring their organizations to maximize liability protection and tax efficiency.
Our business formation services include:
- Helping clients choose the best form of business entity for their unique situations.
- Creating and restructuring business entities including limited liability companies, corporations, and partnerships.
- Providing for efficient and effective management using well-drafted operating agreements, partnership agreements, corporate bylaws, and shareholders agreements.
- Working with founders, partners, investors, and lenders to establish advantageous capital structures for new and existing businesses.
- Recapitalizing existing business entities to create voting and non-voting shares.
- Structuring joint ventures and new business lines for established businesses.